November 21, 2014

Influenster Love - How it all started


Where do I start?

Influenster is the the WHOLE reason I started this blog.  I joined Influenster and honestly forgot about it.  Then one day I got an email saying I was selected to get a VoxBox.  I remember thinking "What the heck is a VoxBox?  And why am I getting one?"  I did a quick search and found myself on the Influenster.com site and started to get really excited!  It all came back to me.  It had been about 2 months since I first signed up on the site and now I was getting a whole box of FREE STUFF!!  WOOO HOOO!!!  Then I soon realized that to fully complete the VoxBox tasks I needed a blog and thus Laurel Likes It was born.

Since then I have received numerous VoxBoxes (6 to be exact) and several other activities that have earned me badges (51 of these babies).  Here is a link to my Influenster Profile.  I look back at my initial reviews and see how much I've grown and how my style has stayed consistent but more comfortable now.

I have to be honest that when I see an Influenster email in my inbox I get ridiculously excited.  It's like, "They chose me??  YES!!"  Come to think of it, it's been a while since I got one so maybe posting this will hit their alert!  I have always loved trying out new things and now Influenster allows me to!  I have also always been a "very social young lady" as said on all my report cards so talking about the stuff I like and don't like comes naturally!

I have listed all the Influester inspired blog posts for you below.
Influenster Holiday VoxBox 2012
Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal Review
Goody Quickstyle Brush Review (I am still using this brush everyday)
Lifeway Kefir Review and Coupon (we now buy this regularly)
Dr. Scholl's Active Series (These are still in my sneakers)
Influenster Spring Fling Vox Box Unboxing!

Influenster will always hold a special place in my blog heart.  I hope that these past 2 years are just the start to a wonderful, long relationship.

And also this guy is the cutest!
VoxFox

Side note:  As I was typing this post up guess what popped up in my inbox??
Yipee!!
 photo signature_zps05cf28c7.png

No comments:

Post a Comment