March 19, 2014

Hershey's KISSES

I have yet to meet someone who doesn't like Hershey's KISSES. Even my husband who does not like sweets, likes them. As a part of my Influenster J'Adore VoxBox I was able to share these delightful treats with my whole family. Needless to say, they didn't last long!
I found myself grabbing a handful in the evening, after my son was in bed, and relaxing on the couch with them.  Sometimes I would just chew them.  Sometimes I would let it slowly melt in my mouth.  I even ate them a few times in hiding so I didn't have to share with my son!
I love to make these pretzel treats with them too.  I finally have the best way to melt them!  Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.  Turn the oven off.  Place the treats in the oven for 10 minutes.  Take them out and gently push one candy coated chocolate into the Hershey KISS.  Let them stand to cool over night or in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
 photo signature_zps05cf28c7.png

1 comment:

  1. going to try making them this week - great for a party!

    ReplyDelete