January 3, 2013

Influenster Holiday VoxBox 2012

So here it is...my very first blog post.  I recently received a Holiday VoxBox from a company called Influenster.  They are a site that (if you qualify) sends you products to try and then review, rate, and spread the word.  I love to try new products and I am not afraid to tell you how I feel about them so this program is great for me!
laurel likes it influenster holiday voxbox 2012

This box contained:
  • NYC New York Color: Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City 
  • Kiss Nails Nail dress polish strips 
  • Quaker Real Medleys oatmeal 
  • Goody Quicksyle hairbrush 
  • Sole Society $25 off coupon 
  • Eboost drink mix


So far I have tried the Lip gloss, nail strips, hairbrush.  Today I plan on trying the oatmeal and the drink mix.

I will write a separate post for each review and post pictures and updates as needed.



laurel likes it influenster

No comments:

Post a Comment