January 17, 2013

Crave Box

Laurel Likes it Zatarain's Big Game CraveboxI applied for a membership with a company Crave Box recently and I just received notification that I my entry for their Zatarain's Big Game Cravebox was accepted! I applied for the larger "party box" which means I will be getting 2 of everything.  The major difference between this and Influenster is that you have to pay for these boxes.  This one came to $15 so we will see if it's worth it.

If you would like to join all you have to do is apply!  They do have a referral program, however, so if you could please let them know that I told you about it.  All they ask for is my email address: laurellikesit@gmail.com.  I am excited to be getting more products to review for everyone!

Are you having a Superbowl party?  Will it be themed?

**Update**
1/18/13
I just got another email.  I have been selected for the other box I applied for!  I'll be getting the "Back to School Snacks Cravebox"!  I am really shocked that I am getting both of the boxes I've applied for. This should be a really great box for me to review for all of my followers with children!



No comments:

Post a Comment