May 10, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
As I continue on what seems like a never ending search for something that will consistently keep my skin clear, I had the chance to review Adovia's Dead Sea Purifying Mud Mask.  This will actually be the first in a few facial mask reviews that I have planned.

Some details about the product:
  • Facial Mask Tightens and Purifies Pores leaving Clear, Younger Complexion
  • Dead Sea Mud Quickly Reduces Acne and Pimples
  • Over 21 Minerals Present in Dead Sea Mud Mask help to keep skin healthier and act as acne treatment
  • A Facial Dead Sea Mud Mask Facial Treatment in Spas cost from $70-120. This Mask contains 30 Sessions!
  • Can be Used as Spot Treatment & Blackhead Remover
Made with Pure Dead Sea Mud with the highest concentration of minerals - vital for facial skin treatment glow. This mask is made in Israel - by the Dead Sea experts and contains the highest and freshest concentration of Dead Sea Mud.  Reduce Oil and Blackheads and get more clear and radiant skin.  Works great for Eczema and Psoriasis as well due to Dead Sea salt and mud known properties that help relieve Eczema, Psoriasis and acne symptoms.  Apply a layer to clean, dry skin once per week or as needed, as a facial mask for the whole face or as spot treatment for blackheads or pimples.

I have been using this mask twice a week and have noticed much smoother skin and any blemishes that appear have been small and seem to heal quicker.  The mask itself smells nicely and has a slightly gritty texture just as you would expect from mud.  I found that rubbing it in gently before allowing it to dry felt nice and each time left my skin feeling very soft.  Even though I have oily skin, I tend to have that tight feeling after washing but not after this mask.  I was warned, however, by my good friend who is an aesthetician.  She said not to let a mask like this dry on your skin, to either wash it off before it dries or mist your face with water to keep it damp.

And I know you all want to know what it looks like on so here ya go!  I had fun sneaking up on my husband with this on.

You can grab your own tube of Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask on Amazon for $31.00.
If you break it down that's only about a $1 a facial!!

 photo signature_zps05cf28c7.png
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

5 comments:

  1. think i'd like to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would really like it!

      Delete
  2. It's what you would expect,dead sea mud mask in a container. It looks like mud, it smells like mud. This product is great, I find my skin very cleansed and soft after using it in my weekly applications.

    ReplyDelete