May 22, 2014

Hoppers® Peg Solitaire Jumping Game Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Hoppers® is a peg solitaire jumping game for ages 5 and up but my 3.5 year old loves it!  All he has to do is set the frogs on the pond, then jump frogs until only one is left standing.  There are 40 challenge cards that range from easy to super hard so he can start simple and grow as his skills increase.  It didn't take him long to figure it out and now he plays with it all by himself!  He has played the first 4 cards so far but hasn't been able to get past the 4th level.
I really love that it has storage for both the cards and the pieces right with the game.  It snaps shut tightly so all of it stays in place.  The solution to the puzzle is on the back of each card in case you get stuff too, which is nice.  My son is an analytic thinker so a game like this really peaks his interest.  I foresee this game being a go to for a long time!

This is a great gift idea for a kid who has everything!  Click here to get your own Hoppers® game from Amazon for $14.99

 photo signature_zps05cf28c7.png
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment