May 14, 2014

Nature's Bounty® Hair, Skin & Nails Challenge!

Laurel likes it nature's bounty hair skin nails
I received a gift package from Smiley360 to review Nature's Bounty® Hair, Skin & Nails by taking their 30 day challenge!  I have to say I am honestly impressed at how nice my nails have been since taking these.  I can't say that my hair or skin changed much but I don't think that 30 days is enough time to be able to judge that.
Laurel likes it nature's bounty hair skin nails
The gummies are delicious!  Everyone I gave the samples to agreed that they were like candy.  They didn't have any after taste or leave any strange feeling in my mouth once they were gone.  They also didn't get stuck in my teeth which was great because that really annoys me!

I found these easy to work into my daily routine of taking my multi-vitamin and probiotic.  Below is a picture of my nails!  I have not been able to grow all my nails nicely at the same time since I was taking prenatal vitamins!
Laurel likes it nature's bounty hair skin nails
I am hooked on these and will be buying more!


Laurel likes it nature's bounty hair skin nails

2 comments:

  1. You can also review vita4life hair skin and nail vitamin. They are great and are FDA approved. I took them on my doctor’s recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. • Biotin encourages cell growth, metabolism of amino acids and fats; Aids in hair and nail growth
    • High-Potency 10,000mcg Biotin; 90-day supply of easy to swallow vegan capsules
    • Biotin is a coenzyme and B vitamin sometimes used for diabetes, Hair Skin Nails, and hair loss
    • Biotin is water soluble and supports healthy skin, nerves, digestive tract, metabolism, and cells.

    ReplyDelete