May 19, 2014

OvenArt Bakeware Silicone Muffin Pan Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
As you probably know, metal muffin pans have frustrating drawbacks.  Metal rusts, warps, and wears down with use.  Stuck-on food is annoying and a nightmare to clean.  And then there are the chemical nonstick coatings that eventually scrape off and only leave you wondering if it all went into your food.
I decided to make a batch of boxed corn muffins to go with dinner in my new muffin pan.  I placed the muffin pan on a cookie sheet for stability and gave each cup a quick squirt of non-stick spray as suggested since it was the first time using it.  The muffins did slide out effortlessly and bake perfectly.  OvenArt's silicone muffin pan is made with pure 100%, high quality European silicone.  I really love that it's BPA-free and filler-free so I know that nothing seeped into my muffins while they were baking.
Now, no one likes clean up and it is so annoying to have to soak and scrub a pan.  This muffin pan really cleans up easily.  You can clean them with a little detergent and water or you can toss the pan in the dishwasher like I did and it came out squeaky clean.  It's safe for the freezer and microwave so the possibilities are endless.
Even if you are new to silicone you will love the results.  You can enjoy healthy homemade treats and save on store-bought packaged goods. This muffin pan is also protected by the OvenArt "Better Muffin" Guarantee for lifetime assurance against defects and performance issues which is nice to have.
I did have one muffin that didn't come out perfectly but it is possible I just didn't spray that cup as much.  As you can see the others came out fine.  I think that 1 out of 8 isn't bad though because the other silicone muffin pan I have is terrible!  I can never make things in it with out liners so this pan is the winner!


Do you cook with silicone bake ware?

 photo signature_zps05cf28c7.png
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. The ridges in these muffin cups help the muffins slide out with no problems. You can put them in a muffin tin, or they'll stand by themselves on a cookie sheet. your muffins turned out beautifully. you will never have to buy paper muffin cups or grease my muffin pan again!

    Visit: Silicone Muffin Pan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s refreshing to read a good quality article for a change. You’ve made many interesting points and I agree. This has made me think and for that I thank you.
    Visit: Silicone Muffin Pan

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we are searching some thing in which we are expecting to to get effective of use full knowledge than we will surely go to the on this article and blogs. your blog is effective for the detail search for me. Thank you such a blod post.
    Visit: Mold 4cm

    ReplyDelete