May 1, 2014

Chamberlain's Leather Milk Leather Care Liniment No. 1 Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Chamberlain's Leather Care Liniment No. 1 is a milky, water-based natural leather care recipe containing some remarkable leather enriching ingredients.  This product contains oils that can be described as ‘lighter’ rather than ‘heavier’ oil types; and, because the product is water-based, it also works as a mild cleaner.   In practical terms what this means is that for leather items that benefit from being ‘refreshed’ frequently, without having to worry about overloading your leather with oils and conditioners…Leather Care Liniment is the perfect solution!   For instance, leather coats, bags, auto interiors, and furniture…these are the kinds of things that are exposed to public scrutiny and human touch on a regular basis.  You can use Leather Care Liniment often, for a quick, effective, cleaning and revitalizing result.

Made from natural, leather-nutrient-rich ingredients; concocted from natural oils and conditioners, plus a few highly classified mystical properties…Chamberlain’s Leather Milk will feed, strengthen, and beautify your leather goods. Try it on your leather coat and matching gloves, or your motorcycle gear!

I decided to try it on my magenta Coach bag that I have had for many years.  It is one of my favorites but has taken a beating and is really starting to look worn.  It was easy to apply to the included terry cloth pad and rub on.  The liquid is thin and smells almost like almond extract.  I followed the directions as per the back of the bottle and I am very happy with the results!  (Make sure you check out step 4 &5.)














I will continue to use Chamberlain's Leather Milk on my leather bags.  There was a noticeable difference once I had applied the Leather Milk.  Nothing will bring back the magenta color but the leather now looks hydrated and not as worn.  I had no idea that I was supposed to be doing this kind of thing to them but now that I know I will make sure to treat them!

 photo signature_zps05cf28c7.png
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment