April 28, 2014

Rainbow Braid Rubber Band Refill Review - Spiderman and Bracelet

Slap bracelets, Pogs and now Rainbow Loom bracelets are the newest thing kids are crazy about.  I figured this was just a simple craft that made bracelets and it would pass quickly but I think I am wrong!  I had the opportunity to review a Rainbox Braid rubber band refill pack that are compatible with the Rainbow Loom and I had a lot of fun playing with them!
Laurel likes it rainbow loom rubber band refill
Most of this post is going to be pictures but I will say that I really enjoyed playing with these.  My 3 1/2 year old son joined in and chose the colors of the bracelet that he wanted.  The bands held up very well to all the stretching that I did.  This included double looping them on the superhero charm.  I only had one break out of all of them I used on him, which I figure was just a dud.  The superhero charm was double banded (two bands at a time) so it actually didn't effect it at all.
Laurel likes it rainbow loom rubber band refillLaurel likes it rainbow loom rubber band refillLaurel likes it rainbow loom rubber band refill

The colors are very vibrant and come in a great variety.  The two pictures above are for comparison purposes.  The "C Clips" are what came with the loom and the "S Clips" came with the refill pack.  They both do an equally good job holding the bands together, they just look different.  Below that are two black bands.  If you can't tell the difference between the two, I'm not telling!  These bands are a faction of the price of the name brand bands are just as good.
Laurel likes it rainbow loom rubber band refill
Laurel likes it rainbow loom rubber band refill

Laurel likes it rainbow loom rubber band refillLaurel likes it rainbow loom rubber band refill
Since my little guy is not really the bracelet wearing type (he had more fun chewing on it once it was done than actually wearing it) I went in search for something else to make!
Laurel likes it rainbow loom rubber band refill
Now I want to make all the super heros for him!  I used this tutorial.  I must admit though it's not a very good one but I think he came out alright!


What would you make with your Rainbow Rubber Band Refill Pack?

Laurel likes it rainbow loom rubber band refill

No comments:

Post a Comment