February 5, 2013

Back to School Snacks Crave Box

Earlier this month I received my Back To School Snacks Cravebox and I have been slowly reviewing the products, some of them along with my son.  I will be posting all my reviews for each product separately.  Included in this Cravebox was:

Cravebox Veggie StixCravebox SunRype FruitStrips 3 flavorsCravebox Honest Kids PouchCravebox Earthbound Coupon, Brochures & Activity BookCravebox Barilla Microwaveable MealCravebox iD GumCravebox Pretzels and Cheese
  • 1 small bag of Veggie Stix
  • 3 SunRype Fruitstrips - 3 Flavors 
  • 1 Honest Kids drink pouch
  • Earthbound coupon, brochures & activity book
  • 1 Barilla microwavable meal
  • 1 pack of iD Gum
  • 2 Handi-Snacks Pretzels and Cheese
I have already tried a bunch of these and have posts waiting to be published so keep checking back to see what I think about each of these products!  I also have an un-boxing video that I shot but I haven't mustered up the courage to post it yet.  (it's my first one!)

Which product would you like to see a review from first?
  • SunRype Fruitstrips
  • iD Gum
  • Handi-Snacks Pretzels and Cheese

If you would like to receive Craveboxes please sign up here and use my email address in the "Referred by" section of "About Me" in your profile! Laurellikesit@gmail.com

The pictures used above are from Cravebox.
Cravebox is a wildly popular product discovery service that puts extraordinary and crave-worthy products into the hands of our curious, adventurous and fun-seeking Members. Our Cravebox Curators pack up handsome and hefty boxes filled with the latest new products, gadgets, supplies and offers focused around a theme, activity, occasion or hobby that our Members love.

1 comment: