February 11, 2013

Stride ID Gum Reivew

Laurel likes it stride id gum review
Outer packaging
I am not a huge gum chewer but I almost always have a pack in my purse.   My Back to School CraveBox had a whole pack in it to try.  I had yet to try the new line of gum from Stride so I was looking forward to having a piece. Quoted from an article on PR Newswire:

"iD Gum offers up a delicious twist to the flavors you love – Peppermint, BerryMelon, and Spearmint – and is packaged in a sleek, innovative, folding pack featuring a new and unexpected magnetic closure. iD Gum is delivered in a semi-transparent cellophane wrapper that hints at what's inside the pack. Once unwrapped, the pack reveals original artwork sourced from young emerging artists from around the world. There are 18 designs in total – so the more you chew, the more you discover."

Laurel likes it stride id gum review
Inside of package
Laurel likes it stride id gum review
Cute dog!
The first cool thing about this gum is definitely the packaging.  Mine had a drawing of a dog on it. So cute!  My favorite part about the packaging is the magnet that holds it together.  The picture to the right show the package open.  The top and bottom purple areas are actually very thin magnets!  Great idea!  It's easy to open and close but also keep the gum from falling out all over the inside of my purse.

Ok, enough about the packaging...I received the Peppermint flavor.  This is not a flavor I would normally go for but I like minty things in general so I expected to like it. It was not as intense mint flavor that I was anticipating but that was a good thing. I enjoyed the piece right after lunch to gauge it's breath freshening abilities and I must say it passed the test! I had eaten a Morning Star corn dog and a lean pocket for lunch (I know, that's weird).
Laurel likes it stride id gum review
Pattern printed on the gum

Side note:  The gum itself even had a cool design on it!

It did have a very smooth consistency and softened quickly as I started chewing it. I have a bad habit of snapping my gum but I must say that this gum was loud! (oops!)  

I chewed the gum for about 2 hours before i put it in the trash. It was not because it lost it's flavor by any means! It was still very minty and I would have expected it to stay that way for much longer. I just grew tired of chewing it.

I will be keeping this pack at my desk at work so if I have bad lunch breath it will be there to save my co-workers from my offending breath.

What do you use to get rid of your lunch breath?



*I received this pack of gum in my Back to School Snacks CraveBox.  However, all opinions are my own and I will always be honest, good or bad.
If you would like to receive CraveBoxes please sign up here and use my email address in the "Referred by" section of "About Me" in your profile!  Laurellikesit@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment