July 8, 2015

Glow2Go Self Tanning Towelettes Review


I was contact my Thermalabs to review their new innovative tanning towelettes.  I have tried SO MANY different kinds of tanning products but never towelettes.  I am so glad I did!  I really like these so far.

The actual towelette is nice and big and had plenty of product on it for 1 leg.
Below on the left is the first day.  I used 1 towelette on 1 leg.  There is a slight difference and as you can see I'm starting out pretty pale!  I wanted it to be darker so you can see below on the right that by using another towelette the following day gave me a really nice tan color.

It has a slight self tanner smell but not overly strong.  I made sure to thoroughly exfoliate before using the product the first day but the second day I did not for fear of rubbing off what was already there.  I also did not shave 24 hours before using the product.  In the past I have used self tanners right after shaving and the product seems to stick in my hair follicles leaving me with tiny dots, not cool.  By holding off on shaving this helped that issue a lot.

This box of Glow2Go comes with 20  individually wrapped premium towelettes which are perfect for sunless tanning at home or on the go.  Take the towelettes with you on the road and when you travel and you don’t have to carry a big self-tanning lotion bottle.

They even created this special box to also help with storage! The super-saver box comes with a special ‘press to open’ area that will enable easy pulling of one towelette at a time – WITHOUT opening the entire box! This will enable you to keep it in your closet under other products and stay organized. (I realized this AFTER I had already popped the top open...) Yes, they really do try to think about EVERYTHING…

Each towelette is concentrated with their innovative self-tan formula that will produce:
• Quick
• Even
• Streak free
• Natural looking tan in less then 4 hours

To make sure you get the best out of your tanning experience, they will also send you their best selling guide “Self Tan Secrets” that is packed with all the facts and secrets you need to know about the wonderful world of self-tanning! This 50 page guide was researched and written by Thermalabs formula technicians.

They also give you 100% money back guarantee!  They know you’ll never need it, but if for some reason you’re not 1000% amazed by the results – send them the box back and get a full refund!

Right now you can grab a box of Glow2Go towelettes for 50% off, only $16.99 on Amazon with FREE Prime shipping!  Get your tan on now!

 photo signature_zps05cf28c7.png
Even though I received this product heavily discounted my opinions are my own and I will always be honest good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment