Unlike the shampoo, Adovia's Dead Sea Salt Conditioner is a creamy white color but has the same scent. It's thick and doesn't slip off your hand like the shampoo does if you are not careful. This conditioner left my hair feeling very soft and didn't weigh it down at all. I tend to have oily hair so I really only use conditioner to detangle and this did that perfectly. Like I said in the shampoo review, I have a very sensitive scalp but this didn't effect it at all.
Some info from the company:
- Made with Real Dead Sea Salt - 100% Pure and Genuine for an infusion of 21 Minerals Essential to Proper Skin and Hair Function.
- Leaves Hair Looking Hydrated, Healthy and Silky.
- Helps to Reduce the appearance of Dandruff and Dry, Flaky Scalp.
- Aloe Vera Deeply Nourishes the Scalp and Hair - Hydrating it from Within.
- Dead Sea Salt contains more than 21 skin and hair rebuilding minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium.
You can get your own bottle of