June 14, 2013

Spicy Subscription Deluxe Box Review

So here is my long anticipated review of a Spicy Subscription Box.  I have to admit this is not an easy review for me to write.  I am generally a pretty modest person when it comes to my personal life.  The items I received are as follows:
  • Pleasure Lickz Vibrating Tongue Simulator
  • Chocolate Fantasy Body Topping
  • Comfortably Numb Oral Sex Mints
  • Moist Personal Lubricant
  • Neon Luv Touch Mini Mite
  • Crazy Girl Body Lotion sample
  • Pink Indulgence Creme Lubricant sample.


The box came as promised discreetly packaged so my neighbors would have no idea what I was pulling out of my mailbox. The box inside was cute and filled to the brim with all of the goodies. 


I must say I was quite impressed with the variety of the products as well as the size of them

The first items I tried were the Comfortably Numb Mints, Moist Personal Lubricant and the Chocolate Fantasy Body Topping.

The Mints were not all that impressive. The suggestion is to take 2 mints but I decided to just try the one first. It tasted good and had a nice texture. I definitely had a numbing sensation similar to a sore throat lozenge. I believe that the desired effect was there however I would plan in advance because it did take a little longer than expected to dissolve.

The Moist Personal Lubricant is great. It is clear and a little bit goes a long way. I like that it is a pump bottle so which makes it easier to dispense. It doesn't have any scent which is also nice, just enhances.

The Chocolate Fantasy Body Topping is what really surprised me. It really tasted just like chocolate syrup you would put on icecream or in milk! I wouldn't suggest getting too crazy with this unless you plan on changing the sheets and jumping right into the shower because it is pretty sticky.

I just tried the Crazy Girl Body Lotion and I LOVE IT!!!  I received the "Wanna Be Dazzling" in Pink Cupcake.  It smells just like funfetti cake and leaves the cutest hint of shimmer on your skin.  It was very creamy and absorbed quickly.  I can see myself getting more of this for sure!

This is the perfect way to try out new items in the privacy of your own home and not spend a whole lot of money. I tend to get very giggly when it comes to bedroom talk (even still at 31 years old!) so this is great for me.

Here is the link again if you want to get your very own Spicy Subscription. You can get your first box free with code "1stfree" and if you want to receive an additional 5% off your subscription make sure you enter "laurellikesit" at checkout!
Laurel Likes It Spicy Subscription

*I received the products above free for review purposes, however I always give my honest opinion good or bad.*



No comments:

Post a Comment