Here are some of it's bragging points:
- Rich non-drip lather works on contact to kill 99.9% of germs
- Offers 10x more germ protection than the leading national competitor
- Moisturizer-enriched micro-bubbles leave your hands feeling soft and comfortable after every wash
- Available in three great scents — Creamy Vanilla Orchid, Rose & Cherry in Bloom and Wild Berry Bliss
- Antimicrobial properties are built in to protect the pump and resist odor-causing bacteria
Well, the concept is the same. Liquid that turns into foam. I have to say,
however, I was really pleasantly surprised at the scent! I received the Creamy Vanilla Orchid and it smells amazing! The foam itself was thick and didn't drip as promised. One pump was more than enough to thoroughly wash my hands. This is going to stay right by my kitchen sink until it's gone. Whether it's dirty hands from handling raw meat or the kid needs to clean up after eating, this is a great soap!
So, you could pay $5.50 at the Bath and Body store or you could get the Lysol Touch of Foam at Target for $2.99. Now that I am a penny pinching mom, you know which one I would choose!
Where would you keep your Lysol Touch of Foam?