Are you searching for a solution to coarse, scratchy facial hair? Want to stop beard itch and brittle, split ends? Do you love having a beard, but would also love stronger, more manageable whiskers and healthier skin? Are you ready for a grown up beard oil without gimmicks or tricks?
Wild Birch Beard Oil is an essential part of beard care for all beard styles and skin types - from 5 o'clock shadow to business professional to full grown yeti.
Here is my husbands review:
"First things first, this beard oil has a squirt top! Two squirts and you have a perfect dime sized circle of oil in your palm. Repeated use definitely keeps my beard very soft. The scent is very subdued and sticks around for a while, which is great. It's a woodsy smell that I can't really pinpoint but I love it. I didn't like the scent at first, but it definitely grows on you."He was such a good sport and let me film him using it!! Give a thumbs up if you think hubby looks good with his well groomed beard!
Wild Birch Body Care Premium Beard Oil is for YOU. Let's take a quick look at why:
- Softens and strengthens your beard while restoring your skin's moisture and balance.
- Has a light citrus and woodsy scent that smells great, but doesn't linger too long.
- Fast absorbing, light weight, and doesn't leave behind any greasy or oily feeling.
- Easily pump the perfect amount of oil.
- Powerful, pure, top shelf ingredients include:
- Argan Oil: This Moroccan tree kernel nourishes and moisturizes skin, and helps shine and soften hair.
- Grapeseed Oil: Thin and light, this oil controls moisture and grows and strengthens hair. Its components also provide beneficial properties for skin: anti-inflammatory, acne reductive, and moisture retentive.
**OTHER BEARDS WILL WANT TO BE YOUR BEARD WHEN THEY GROW UP!**
Buy your own bottle of Wild Birch Beard Oil on Amazon with free Prime shipping for $19.99!
Watch others sneak a peek at your inspiring beard masterpiece as you walk by on the way to beard history.
I was sent a bottle of Wild Birch Beard Oil free for review. Our opinions are our own and will always be honest, good or bad.