May 22, 2015

Beardsmen Spirit Bold Forest Beard Oil Review


My husband has always had a short beard. Up until this past winter when he grew it out we had never heard of beard oil. When Beardsmen Spirit contacted me to review theirs I gladly accepted so my husband could try it out.

He gets very itchy a few days after trimming as the hair grows back. This beard oil helped with that a lot. Bonus: It was much softer for me when coming in contact with his beard. Often when my face would come in contact with his beard I would get irritation but this product helped with that as well.

Here is his quote for the review:
"With repeated use I saw a noticeable difference in the softness of my beard.  No skin irritation and the great smell was a bonus!  Only complaint is that the almost stress relieving smell only lasts a few hours."

Here is some information from the company:
  • Soften your beard - Condition and soften your beard with Beardsmen Spirit Beard Oil. Helps to keep hair neat, smooth, soft and tangle free.
  • Stop the itch - Tired of having an itchy beard? Beardsmen Spirit Beard Oil nourishes the skin and helps to stop itching associated with beard growth. Plus, it also helps stop beard dandruff.
  • Easy to Use - Put a couple of drops of Beard Oil into your palm. Then rub hands together. Massage upward into the beard and skin under your chin and cheeks. To finish, groom beard down and style as usual.
  • 100% Natural Ingredients - Made with 100% natural ingredients, there's no need to worry about putting toxic chemicals on your beard. Their product is all natural and made in the U.S.A.
  • Their Guarantee - They guarantee that you will love our Beardsmen Spirit Beard Oil. If you don't, just contact they and they will give you a full refund, no questions asked.
You can get your own bottle of Beardmen Spirit Beard Oil on Amazon for only $24.95 with free Prime shipping.

 photo signature_zps05cf28c7.png

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post, I was in searching for this kind of posts because of my bad beard growth but I think now i will come out from this bad situation due to your recommendation of beard products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    ultimate beard grooming kits

    ReplyDelete
  3. TheMailRoomBarberCo was formed by Robert Watkins, a Master Barber in Florence, South Carolina, best pomade, beard oil, pomade for men and pomade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They had found their mistake and corrected it. I say thank you for fixing the mix up! I still would have preferred some communication up front letting me beard oils

    ReplyDelete