October 1, 2013

Julep Maven Box Review and Free Box!

I subscribed to Julep Maven box a few months ago and I really like it so far.  I took their style quiz and was categorized "Classic with a twist".  The next two months I was sent two polishes and a beauty product.  The polishes are small which is nice because I never use an entire bottle of polish.  The beauty products were full size as promised and I really enjoyed trying them out.  I found out that you can change your style so I did and now I am "Modern Beauty" which gets me two full size beauty products every month.  Since I usually stick to gel polish on my fingers and only use regular polish on my toes this seemed more practical.  The pictures below are all the items I have received the last few months.  I will gladly review any of these in more detail just tell me so in the comments!

I got my first box for free and you can too!   Just click --> here to go to Julep.com <-- and make sure you enter the code 'FREEBOX' and just pay for shipping!


July Julep Maven Box:
Laurel Likes It Julep Maven Box
Laurel Likes It Julep Maven BoxLaurel Likes It Julep Maven Box


August Julep Maven Box:
Laurel Likes It Julep Maven BoxLaurel Likes It Julep Maven BoxLaurel Likes It Julep Maven Box

September Julep Maven Box:
Laurel Likes It Julep Maven BoxLaurel Likes It Julep Maven BoxLaurel Likes It Julep Maven Box

Again, let me know if you would like a more detailed review on any of these products and don't forget to get your free box!!  Click picture below and enter 'FREEBOX' at checkout!
Laurel Likes It Julep Maven Box


 photo signature_zps05cf28c7.png

No comments:

Post a Comment