May 31, 2013

Kraft Handi-Snacks Review

Laurel Likes it kraft handi snack reveiwThis was probably the item I was most excited to see in my Back to School CraveBox.  Kraft is still making Handi-Snacks.  Raise your hand if you loved these when you were younger!  They have changed some over the years but it's still pretty much the same.
Laurel Likes it kraft handi snack reveiw
Even as an adult I really enjoyed eating this.  I have to admit, it's not the healthiest snack but it a heck of a lot better than most other things like chips that are fried.  The pretzels were crunchy and the cheese was smooth.  I still love this kind of cheese.  It's a guilty pleasure to say the least!  I was worried as I got down to the last few pretzels that there wasn't going to be enough cheese but there was. *phew*  After all these years these have not changed a bit and that is a good thing!!

I had my 2 year old try it out and loved it!  He had a lot of fun dipping the pretzels in the cheese and licking it off.  Looks like he takes after his mommy!

What was your favorite snack growing up?


*I received this pack of gum in my Back to School Snacks CraveBox. However, all opinions are my own and I will always be honest, good or bad.
If you would like to receive CraveBoxes please sign up here and use my email address in the "Referred by" section of "About Me" in your profile! Laurellikesit@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of pretzels better than the crackers - easier for little hands to scoop with - wont break as easily!

    ReplyDelete