January 22, 2013

Airborne Review: Hot Soothing Mix

A few weeks ago I requested samples of some of Airborne's new products.  I have used their effervescent tablets before but I was curious about the three new products they have now.

laurel likes it Airborne free samples hot soothing mixThe first one I decided to try was the "Hot Soothing Mix"  in "Natural Honey Lemon Flavor".  The product comes in an easy to open packet and what you will find inside is a fine powder, unlike the effervescent formula which is a tablet.  It does say on the back that is to be used by adults and children over 12 years old so I would follow that unless your doctor has instructed otherwise.  They direct you to add 6oz. (3/4 c.) of hot water to the powder in a glass, however, you can adjust the amount of water to your taste.  You can take this version of Airborne up to 3 times per day with 3-4 hours in between each dose.  The powder fizzed as I poured the water in and quickly dissolved.  It smelled great, very lemon-y and just a hint of honey.  I braced myself for the first sip expecting it not to taste good.  It tasted really good!  True to the scent it has a strong lemon flavor with an undertone of honey.  I could imagine that this would feel really good on a sore scratchy throat!
laurel likes it Airborne free samples hot soothing mixI love that it is also good for a cold.  It has 13 vitamins, minerals and herbs in it.  The ingredients are actually not that bad either.  In addition to the vitamins, minerals and herbs the "other ingredients" are listed as:  Honey Powder (Cane Juice, Honey), Sugar, Natural Flavors, Stevia Leaf Extract. I know that Natural Flavors is pretty vague but it's near the end of the list so there cant be that much of whatever that is.  Overall, I am happy that I chose this drink to sip on while I ate my lunch.  It warmed me up and I can see myself getting some of this to have on hand in case of a scratchy throat starting!

I'll write up a separate review for each of the other products as I try them.  I also figured I would share with you where I got my samples so you can try them for yourself!

Have you been sick yet this winter?  Did you take any supplements?

Go here for your free samples!


If you would like more information on Airborne products please visit their website:
http://www.airbornehealth.com/

*I received 4 free samples from Airbone using the above link.  These opinions are my own and I would never use a health supplement without consulting your doctor first.




No comments:

Post a Comment